The practice of not attaching an office assistant cover letter or an office manager cover letter when applying for an office or clerical job leaves the resume bare. This is because the cover letter, which highlights the main points and the reason why the applicant sent the resume, is missing.
If you are not familiar with cover letters, it is to your advantage to look for sample cover letters for the job you are applying to online. Below is a set of guidelines on how to write the cover letter and an example of an office manager cover letter for your perusal.
Office Assistant Cover Letter Tips
- Format your office assistant cover letter properly by primarily stating the job you are applying for and where you saw the job ads posted.
- State why you are a perfect fit for the job by enumerating your experience and skills.
- At the end of your letter thank the human resources administrator and convey your desire for an interview.
- The manner and tone of your letter must be professional, concise and courteous.
- Review your letter so you can revise any errors in grammar or spelling.
- Fit all the above details in one page only. More ideas for your inspiration about office manager cover letter.
Office Manager Cover Letter Example
Always use sample cover letters for job applications as guides to writing your formal letters.
According to Joyce Arthur Golden quote taken from Goodreads.com:
A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.