A dental assistant cover letter is an important part of an application package. Since it is a document that summarizes skills, qualifications and other significant details of the applicant, a dental assistant cover letter is an employer’s first glimpse of the applicant prior to reading his or her resume.
Dental Assistant Cover Letter Guidelines
- The cover letter must have the proper names and addresses of both the applicant and the employer
- The letter must be addressed and directed properly to the employer or hiring supervisor.
- The letter should be concise to fit in one page only. Just highlights important details skills, qualifications, and relevant experiences.
- Gaps in the work history section must likewise be explained briefly.
- There must not be any grammar or spelling error in the letter so it is best to check before sending it.
- The letter must be professional in manner and tone. Be friendly and polite but not overly so.
Sample of Covering Letter for Dental Assistant
One online sample of covering letter for the dental assistant is shown below.
The sample of covering letter for dental assistant must not be full of fancy words and must be formatted to conform to academic writing standards. A cover letter which is full of unrelated words may confuse the reader and could lessen the chance of the applicant to be given an interview.
According to General George Patton quote taken from Belimitless.com:
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.